Pacific Metal Buildings – We strongly believe that there is “no job too big or small” and always give quality workmanship behind every Pacific Metal structure.
We specialize in building and selling durable storage buildings including: carports, warehouses, mini storage units, barns and more. Standard sizes available or custom build to suit your needs. Buildings over 12’tall require extra re-enforcement, please contact us directly for custom buildings.
- 1 Are Permits Required?
- 2 Does the ground need to be leveled?
- 3 Do I have to pour concrete? If so can you do the concrete?
- 4 Is the deposit refundable if order is canceled?
- 5 What do I need to do to get the order started?
- 6 What are your payment methods?
- 7 I’m getting ready to pour my concrete, what is the size you require?
- 8 What is your turn around/Installation time?
- 9 Pacific Metal Buildings Design Ideas
Are Permits Required?
Every county varies. It is your responsibility as the customer to check with your county if any permits are required. If so what you will need. Note: You will need to place the order in order to receive any plans.
Does the ground need to be leveled?
Yes, otherwise unit will be installed on land “AS IS”. Our installers will NOT do any ground work to the land so any ground work needed must be done before date of installation. If land isn’t leveled it will be up to you, the customer, to fill in any gaps left in the bottom of the base rail. In most cases however; the installers will not install your unit and a return fee will be added to your order if we have to return once the site is level.
Do I have to pour concrete? If so can you do the concrete?
Not necessarily, we can install on ground and asphalt as well. We do not do any foundation work.
Is the deposit refundable if order is canceled?
If you choose to cancel the order of the structure, we do refund the deposit to customers if the order was placed with us. Otherwise, you would have to go back to the dealer you paid it to.
What do I need to do to get the order started?
We would need a signature on the contract, the color selection for the unit, address and number(s) to contact your for installation dates and a 10 % down payment.
What are your payment methods?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks, and Money Orders.
I’m getting ready to pour my concrete, what is the size you require?
- The Perimeter of the slab has to be minimum a “footing” or wider depending on buildings size (12”wide x 12”thick) and in the center of the slab the minimum required is 4”inches. The Slab size is required to be 6” wider and 6” longer than the size of your unit. For example, if your unit is a 12′ wide x 20′ long then your slab has to be 12’6” wide x 20’6” long. Those 6” are required to prevent the slab from chipping/cracking when anchoring the unit and to provide flashing (Provided on our Accessories).
- The slab can be the EXACT size of the building, outside to outside. The perimeter still must be minimum a footing 12″inches wide x 12″inches thick or more according to building size. IF you decide to do the exact slab size as the unit, there is an extra charge for Welded “L” Brackets in the interior of the base rail to anchor unit from the inside as every anchor must be 4″inches away from the edge of concrete slab. To keep this option slab watertight units must also be quoted with extra sheet metal to have siding or ends come down past your concrete approx 2″inches past concrete to work as a watertight system.
What is your turn around/Installation time?
Expect turn around time to last for 6-8 weeks. This turn around time does not begin until you provide the 10% down payment and in most cases if going through the permit process those 8 weeks do not begin until your permit is approved. Weather conditions also determine installation dates, if weather conditions are not suitable expect delays until further notice.
Read more at here.